By Somya Bansal
Being born in the first family of Bollywood, The Kapoors, Kareena never let the pressure of proving the world or her family about her ability to act, get to her. With all her beauty and gorgeousness, Kareena still stand tall amongst the new generation of cinema. “Talent sustains” is what she said during a chat show when asked about the same and being in the industry for so long. That is why we all love her, for all her honesty and spontaneity. We’ve gathered few films where we instantly fell in love with her over and over again.
- Refugee (2000) – With her debut only, Kareena warned the industry that a legend has arrived.
- Chameli (2004) – A taboo character of a prostitute and displaying it so gracefully and with integrity, she proved it again that she is here to stay and for good.
- Yuva (2004) – Same year as Chameli, she delivered an amazing-noticeable performance in a multi-starrer movie with actors like Rani Mukherjee and Abhishek Bachchan and stood out brilliantly.
- Jab We Met (2007) – ‘Main apni favourite hoon’ became one of the most memorable and recognisable dialogue of all time in Bollywood. The bubbly character of Geet won every person’s heart whoever watched the film.
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001) – “Tumhe koi haq nahi banta ki tum itni sundar dikho! Poo just blowed everybody’s mind away with every dialogue.
From a simple small town girl to a glamorous diva, Kareena has nailed each and every performance.