By Alisha Nazareth
Bold and beautiful, Kareena Kapoor Khan, can easily be titled as Bollywood’s Drama Queen. She might not be the root to all the rumours and gossips but has all the sources of what’s happening where and when. Mincing up words and building up stories is what Bebo is known for apart from her acting skills. On the arrival of the nawab baby, the actress was all over the internet giving interviews at talk shows, attending events, flaunting her baby bump and making fashion statements. Taimur was reported to be the most gorgeous baby in B-town. Bebo will soon be spotted on the silver screen with Sonam Kapoor in ‘Veere Di Wedding’.
‘Main Apni Favourite hoon!’ Just like her dialogues in Jab We Met, Kareena has made stunning statements at various interviews, talkshows and even at promotions that makes her a total carefree without knowing the consequences to them.
Here are a few Statements that only Bebo could say:
- “I’m pregnant, not a corpse. And what maternity break?”
- “I have done more for my parents than a son would.”
- “I am the only actress who can boast of giving films to actresses.”
- “I’m pregnant, it is not a national casualty.”
- “My co-stars call me selfish. They say you are only interested in yourself and what you are doing in front of the camera. I reply, I can’t help it; it’s what got me where I am.”
- “Films don’t decide my whole life. They are just a part of who I am. What I do in my personal life should be of no concern to the filmmakers or the fans.”
- “Why should I worry about the biological clock ticking? Saif is 10 years older, he should be worried.”