By Afrin Fatima
Every journey ends with stumbling onto new possibilities. Every journey makes us look at us with some new perspectives. Every journey sets the unseen exploration. Let’s venture the new possibilities, lets couture the nature, lets wander the unseen. As travel is the most intense mode of learning, let’s have a look what it actually teaches us.
- Travel makes your vision go outstretched, and it definitely gets you out of your comfort zone. You start to think beyond the eyes of judgement, and you accept the world and all the other beautiful creatures on earth for just the way they are.
- You find beauty in the most simple of the things.
- Travel for surely makes your body and mind go calm and chill on things around you, it’s like a balance between your head and heart.
- Travel is the mother of life-lessons, it teaches you, preaches you to heighten every sense and brings out the child in you.
- Travel teaches you to travel-light as the less you have, the less you have to worry about and more breathe in the new surroundings.
- It makes your gut-instincts to be your guide. It will keep you balanced in the great
experiences as well in the greatest frustrations and bad experiences.
- Let your body roam freely to unearth this beautiful planet. A travel makes you to have a free and carefree spirit.
- Every time you travel, you come back home with so much more of you. Travel makes you grow more like a confidante who has so many adventurous stories to share. So keep travelling and keep finding yourself.