By Afrin Fatima
Sway your head in any direction and you will find people being cautious with taking sugar, keeping in-check their calories and refusing to go on a junk outing. Yes, we all are getting health conscious for all the same and good reasons, to keep ourselves fit. But sometimes, no matter how strictly we follow our diet, the weighing scale gets utterly stubborn to make even an inch difference. This is when some herbs and spices grab the limelight to save us from obesity.
- When it comes to weight loss, turmeric is the first spice that comes in mind. Take a pinch of turmeric powder with lukewarm water on an empty stomach and it will help you with the weight.
- Ginger is the second to the family, it helps control blood sugar level and it prevents the glucose level after carb-rich meal or sugar.
- Garlic is one such herb when consumed regularly can help lose a lot a weight.
- Black pepper contains fat burning properties as it blocks formation of new fat cells.
- Cardamom is one such spice that boosts the body temperatures and metabolisms. If consumed along with nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon then it can reduce a lot extra weight.
- Dandelions help reduce bloat in the body as it gives you a chance to have an appetite for a balanced diet which will usually stop you from consuming everything you set eye on.
- If you add a spoon of cumin in any of your meal than it surely helps reduce a lot of weight. This spice has been proven to help one reduce three times more fat.
- Aloe Vera gel contain weight reducing properties. Take 1-2 teaspoons of aloe vera extract and add it with morning juice or smoothie or you can also take it with water. It keeps digestive system healthy and promotes weight loss.