“Terrorists have the advantage of surprise.” – Man Mohan Singh, Ex PMO India.
From such ridiculous statements to nearly being bizarre Indian politicians have said it all. Watch the video to know the 10 bizarre statements made by Indian Politicians.
1. “When the urban middle class can buy mineral water for Rs.15 and ice cream for Rs.20,
why do they make so much noise about price rise?” – P. Chidambaram
2. “If you ask the police to back down for 15 minutes, we 25 Crore Muslims will show you
100 Crore Hindus what courage and power is.” – Akbaruddin Owaisi, MLA of Telangana
3. “Hindus should not restrict themselves to 2 children per family. Only when they produce
5 children will the Hindu population remain stable.” – Late Ashok Singhal, ex-VHP Leader
4. “Girls should be married at the age of 16, so they have their husbands for their sexual
needs and they don’t need to go elsewhere. This way rapes will not occur.” – Om Prakash
Chautala, Former CM of Haryana.
5. “90% Rape Cases Are Consensual.” – Dharamveer Goyat, Congress Spokesperson.
6. “Dalit youths should go for more and more inter-caste marriages. If we need to become a political force, we need to take our population from 16 to 22%.” – Jeetan Ram Manjhi
7. “10 out of 7 youths in Punjab have a drug problem.” – Rahul Gandhi, Congress President
8. “We should avoid the use of computers and English in India.” – Mulayam Singh Yadav, Ex CM of UP.
9. “Figure conscious girls diet, thus Gujarat has a malnutrition problem.” – Narendra Modi,
10. “Rs.600 a month is enough to feed a family of 5.” – Shiela Dixit, Ex CM of Delhi.